SmartBillions is the first fully decentralized and transparent lottery managed by an Ethereum smart contract. All bets and results are public and recorded on the Ethereum blockchain without 3rd party involvement. Only 0.25 % of the lottery funds are accessible to the smart contract operations.
SmartBillions tokens crowdsale ("ICO") goal is set at 200 000 ETH. 90% of the funds raised will be allocated to the Jackpot. The remaining funds will be designated to marketing.
SmartBillions Token (“PLAY”) holders will receive a monthly dividend starting one month after the initial token offering closing date. The Estimated Annual Yield is over 30% .
Token Holders are given a revolutionary investment protection guarantee. They are allowed to redeem Tokens any time after the PLAY Tokens crowdsale closing date and reclaim most of the invested funds, even in the event of currently unpredictable issues.
The revolutionary character of the SmartBillions Ethereum smart contract lottery comes from:
- The lottery is operated by a fully independent smart contract serving as a self-amending regulatory guarantor. The whole process is held on Ethereum blockchain.
- The limited PLAY Tokens sale crowdfunding goal is set for the highest initial Jackpot of all online lotteries (180,000 ETH), with an unprecedented win structure not limited to the Jackpot value.
- Full transparency and security thanks to the smart contract’s elimination of any third-party involvement in the lottery process and funds management.
- Lack of sign-up requirements providing full anonymity with instant Ticket purchase capabilities.
- No prior deposit requirements - direct Ticket payment from players digital wallets.
- Immediate, secure and anonymous payouts directly after each lottery drawing.
- Nearly instantaneous bet placement (under 1 minute), results (approximately 60 seconds) and win payout (instant).